Integrity Selling® is a customer-focused training process that provides a simple system and tools for consultative selling. Unique learning dynamics and supportive coaching ensure the consistent application of these skills until new selling behaviors are formed. Grounded in strong values and ethics, the Integrity Selling® coaching sales people curriculum embodies the following:
- A needs-focused selling system - AID,Inc.®
- A simple Behavior Styles® language
- An eight-week follow-up course with accountability for application
- Principles-based content — easily accepted and applied
- Learning dynamics that affect attitudes and beliefs about selling
- • An integrated managers coaching and sales training course
Integrity Selling® is typically led by your in-house facilitators, with extensive manager involvement and support during a structured follow-up course.
Congruence of Knowledge, Skills and Values
Successful selling requires more than product knowledge. It is also greatly influenced by beliefs and values. Five key dimensions that greatly influence the ability to sell successfully are:
Integrity Selling® helps bring these into congruence, or alignment, through unique learning dynamics and supportive coaching by managers. As a result, achievement drive is released and representatives have more confidence and commitment to do the activities that influence long-term sales success.
Statement of Values and Ethics
- Selling is a mutual exchange of value.
- Selling isn't something you do to people; it's something you do for and with them.
- Developing trust and rapport precedes any selling activity.
- Understanding people's wants or needs must always precede attempts to sell.
- Selling techniques give way to values-driven principles.
- Truth, respect, and honesty provide the basis for long-term selling success.
- Ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.
- Selling pressure is never exerted by the salesperson. It's exerted only by customers when they perceive they want or need the item being recommended.
- Negotiation is never manipulation. It's always a strategy to work out problems—when customers want to work out the problems.
- Closing is a victory for both the salesperson and the customer.
The AID,Inc.® Selling System
One of the most powerful elements of Integrity Selling® is the AID,Inc.® sales model. AID,Inc.® is like an accordion — it can be compressed or expanded according to the length of the call.
Time Line for Behavior Change
The objective of Integrity Selling® is to support the consistent application of customer-focused selling behaviors through time lapse, repetition and positive reinforcement. To accomplish this objective, sales representatives are introduced to the key components of the course in a highly interactive, facilitator-led introductory seminar.
Customer-focused selling behaviors are reinforced through a highly structured, eight week follow-up course. These one-hour modules can be delivered by teleconference, meeting or blended learning.
Contact us for more information.
Integrity Selling®, AID,Inc.®, and Behavior Styles® are registered marks of Integrity Solutions, LLC.
Call Today for Free Information
Want more information?
Please fill out the following form to contact us (*required fields).
"90% of the Integrity Selling graduates that were also being coached increased their sales volume by 38.5%, compared to the overall company increase of 1%. We feel this is directly attributable to the Integrity Selling/Coaching experience."
- Broker - leading Real Estate firm
Become a certified facilitator of this process.